We are currently recruiting for two roles in Elevate – an account manager and office manager. If you want to work for an independent, creative and hardworking PR and social media agency based in Dublin, the full details on the roles are below.
We are seeking an enthusiastic and hardworking account manager with a minimum of three years’ consumer PR agency experience, to join a team of PR, event management and social media professionals, working on a portfolio of high-profile Irish and international brands.
We are looking for a candidate who is proactive and used to working in a fast-paced environment and as part of a dynamic team. The successful candidate will have strong organisational, communication and client relations skills, be able to multi-task as well as work off their own initiative and be able to demonstrate their role in delivering successful campaigns on time and on budget.
We are also looking for an experienced office manager. This is an exciting opportunity for anyone with a keen interest in PR and social media. The role will consist of office admin and reception duties, IT, social media, managing Elevate’s internship programme, GDPR and PA to the managing director.
- Overall running of the office from landlord relations, office maintenance, stationery, and health and safety, to booking travel, managing subscriptions, deliveries, couriers and liaising with industry bodies on membership
- Actively manage internal and external IT support, company drives on server, formatting, archiving, remote access for employees, ad hoc computer issues, download / resize / caption / edit images
- Have a keen interest in the Irish media, social media and influencer marketing, responsible for all of Elevate’s social media channels, content creation, and monitor influencer and client social media channels
- Meet and greet clients, answer / direct calls, schedule meetings, and manage the boardroom diary
- PA role to the managing director
- Coordinate Elevate’s intern programme
- Manage GDPR for the agency, which includes press lists, guest lists, etc.
- Third level degree or equivalent
- 3-5 years’ office management experience
- Strong communication skills
- Excellent computer skills to include full knowledge of Microsoft Office, Photoshop and Hootsuite
- Must have high level of accuracy, initiative and strong attention to detail
- Highly flexible and capable of working in a face paced environment
- Interest in print, broadcast and social media
Salary will reflect the level of experience required for both roles. The closing date for applications is 5pm on Friday, 7th February, 2020. Please send your CV and a cover letter to Claire Feely, email@example.com.