Elevate PR is looking for an experienced Office Manager to join our dynamic team. This is an exciting opportunity for anyone with a keen interest in PR and Social Media.
The successful candidate will join an independent, creative and hardworking PR and social media agency based in Dublin 2. Creative brand connectors, Elevate is a consumer PR agency working in FMCG, hospitality, retail and personal care with a roster of leading brands as clients.
- Meet and greet clients, answer / direct calls, schedule meetings, post, couriers, taxis, etc.
- Manage and order stationery, office maintenance, Health and Safety, ad hoc office support, book travel, manage magazine and paper subscriptions and deliveries.
- Have an interest in and ability to learn new technologies, manage company drives on server – formatting / archiving and server management, remote access for employees, ad hoc computer issues, liaising with external IT support. Download / resize / caption / edit images. All ad hoc client admin.
- Responsible for all Elevate’s social media channels; respond to messages / comments. Monitor all social media.
- Monthly invoicing for Elevate, process supplier invoices and payment, keep track of all Elevate costs and third party costs, petty cash management and reconciliation, update Sage with new clients / suppliers, process credit card payments.
- Intern liaison, point of contact for colleges, intern induction and reviews
- Manage GDPR for the agency, which includes press lists, guest lists, etc.
- Third level degree or equivalent
- 3-5 years’ office management experience
- Strong communication skills
- Excellent computer skills to include full knowledge of Microsoft Office and Sage
- Previous experience of Photoshop and Hootsuite would be advantageous
- Must have high level of accuracy, initiative and strong attention to detail
- Highly flexible and capable of working in a face paced environment
- Interest in print, broadcast and social media