As the Queen of backstage and red carpet makeup, Charlotte Tilbury has created iconic makeup looks for fashion shows and celebrities all over the world. Tonight, Charlotte and her makeup artist niece Sofia Tilbury were the makeup master behind two of the glamourous, glowing and dreamy Pillow Talk beauty looks seen on the Golden Globes red carpet and the glamourous parties.
Pillow Talk mania has taken over the world and tonight Charlotte exclusively revealed that a new collection of Pillow Talk is launching this month. Seen for the first time on a star-studded line up on tonight’s red carpet, including Salma Hayek, Michelle Williams, Busy Phillips and Violetta Komyshan, the award-winning, global phenomenon is about to continue as the iconic Pillow Talk shade is dialled up for every mood. It’s Pillow Talk around the clock for everyone, everywhere!
Following previous sell-out success of Charlotte’s award-winning Pillow Talk collection, the latest offering includes Charlotte’s best-selling Instant Eye Palette reimagined with 12 NEW! Pillow Talk shades, a Pillow Talk eye liner, and also expands the Pillow Talk world with deeper and sweeter undertones to flatter all skin tones and all eye colours with NEW! medium and intense lip liners, lipsticks, highlighters and blushers.
Charlotte’s iconic makeup magic and supercharged skincare products were also used to craft the mesmerising, dreamy looks, from glowing goddess complexions, prepped with the iconic Charlotte’s Magic Cream, to gorgeous, super-starlit skin with Hollywood Flawless Filter. Charlotte Tilbury Beauty and Pillow Talk was on everyone’s lips!!
All products available from www.charlottetilbury.com, Brown Thomas and Arnotts
SALMA HAYEK – MAKEUP BY CHARLOTTE TILBURY
How Charlotte created an iconic, shimmering, dreamy Pillow Talk look with a soft pink-Berry lip for her friend Salma Hayek
“For Salma, I wanted to create an iconic, hypnotising and perfectly polished red carpet makeup look. Beautiful, matte-fresh, airbrushed skin, a soft, lifted contour and sultry, shimmery chocolatey and bronzy-reddy tones on her mesmerising eyes using the DATE look from my NEW Instant Eye Palette in Pillow Talk. It’s a fresh, neutral and glamorous look that perfectly mirrors the decadent wash of sparkle from her magical Gucci, mermaid-esque gown. The look was finished with my NEW! warm berry-pink Pillow Talk lipstick in Medium which worked gloriously against the teal tones of the dress.” Charlotte Tilbury
- Charlotte always says you can’t have a beautiful painting without a beautiful canvas, and the secret to creating the ultimate, glowing goddess complexion for the red carpet always starts with the skin. Charlotte applied her iconic Magic Eye Cream and Charlotte’s Magic Cream to Salma’s skin. It is the secret to enhancing the perfect, flawless-looking, glowing canvas before makeup.
- To enhance Salma’s gorgeous complexion and create the most-flawless, natural-looking skin, Charlotte used her NEW! Airbrush Flawless Foundation in 9N and 8W. With long-lasting, full coverage it’s perfect for the red carpet. Magic Away Concealer in 5 and 8 was applied to any areas which needed a little extra coverage.
- To create the ultimate killer cheekbones, Charlotte applied her Hollywood Contour Wand in Medium/Dark to contour and add definition to Salma’s cheeks, temples, jawline and nose.
- To add a flush of fresh, glowing colour to Salma’s cheeks, Charlotte applied her Cheek to Chic in Love Glow to the apples of the cheeks.
- To frame Salma’s face and add subtle definition to the brows, Charlotte brushed up the brows using Legendary Brows in Supermodel and softly filled in any gaps using her Brow Lift in Luscious Brow
- To create Salma’s shimmering, chocolatey eyes that mesmerised the red carpet, Charlotte used her NEW! Instant Eye Palette in Pillow Talk. Charlotte applied the Date Eye shades, blending the matte taupe, soft tawny brown and warm velvety brown shades to create a beautiful, fresh-matte eye look.
- To enhance the dreamy tones on Salma’s eyes, Charlotte used her NEW! Pillow Talk Eye Liner along the top lash line and drawn out into a soft, sultry feline flick. Charlotte then nestled her Rock’n’Kohl Liner in Bedroom Black along the bottom lash line.
- To put lights in the eyes, and mirror the decadent wash of sparkle on her gown, Charlotte added a dreamy veil of the POP shade from The Bella Sofia Luxury Palette
- Charlotte finished Salma’s shimmering eye makeup using lashings of her Full Fat Lashes mascara on her top and bottom lashes.
- Charlotte completed Salma’s perfectly polished look with the ultimate Pillow Talk lip using her NEW! dreamy Pillow Talk lip liner and lipstick duo in Medium. The sultry, warm berry-pink shade worked gloriously against the teal tones of the dress.
VIOLETTA KOMYSHAN- MAKEUP BY SOFIA SCHWARZKOPF-TILBURY
How Sofia achieved Violetta’s dreamy, seductive Pillow Talk look with smokey flashes of divine fuchsia to beguile the world…
“Violetta is wearing the NEW magical world of Pillow Talk – it’s a dreamy, glowing Pillow Talk look to hypnotise the red carpet!! It’s the perfect high-gloss, high-glow skin with a glowing, pink smokey, contoured eye using the most-flattering champagne-pinks and soft fuchsia shades from the NEW Pillow Talk Instant Eye Palette! Completed with a naturally, fuller-looking lip using In Love With Olivia, this Pillow Talk (with a rock’n’roll twist) look perfectly complements Violetta’s incredible Tom Ford dress!” Sofia Tilbury
- Sofia began Violetta’s skin prep with the iconic Charlotte’s Magic Cream to create a radiant looking canvas, perfect for makeup.
- To enhance Violetta’s complexion, Sofia applied NEW! Airbrush Flawless Foundation to create the ultimate flawless, natural-looking and long-lasting red carpet skin.
- For any areas needing a little extra coverage, Sofia used Magic Away Concealer, to keep Violetta’s skin looking gorgeous and glamorous all night.
- For an added red carpet megawatt glow, Sofia applied the Hollywood Beauty Light Wand on the top of Violetta’s cheekbones.
- To create Violetta’s hypnotising, smokey, fuchsia contoured eyes Sofia applied the Dream Eyes look from Charlotte’s NEW! Instant Eye Palette in Pillow Talk. The shimmering rosy pink and blushed berry-rose shades made Violetta’s eyes pop and dazzle with Pillow Talk magic.
- Sofia complimented the smokey look with her trademark exaggerative feline flick, using the NEW Pillow Talk Eye Liner, a gorgeous smokey berry-brown shade to add depth to the look.
- Sofia completed the eye look with lashings of Charlotte’s Full Fat Lashes mascara on Violetta’s top and bottom lashes for a full red-carpet flutter!
- Sofia painted Violetta’s lips with a sumptuous neutral mink-pink using Hot Lips 2 In Love With Olivia, and outlined with the iconic, best-selling Lip Cheat in Pillow Talk.